FSX & Prepar3D (WIP)
KPWM for ESP is a payware scenery designed for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D) v4, with legacy ESP compatibility. It has been created with attention to accuracy and performance, using the latest available scenery development techniques. This scenery is our 2nd publicly available payware product available for sale. Being a gateway to the most scenic state in New England, it is a popular destination for tourists looking to see Acadia national park.
Viewpoint Technologies has decided to make the Portland Jetport our first ever P3D v4 designed add-on, this will ensure that all the function and features can be utilized with little to no loss in performance. The Portland Jetport will be specifically optimized for Prepar3D v4, but will also work with FSX and older versions of Prepar3D.
- Over 400 high-detail custom buildings
- Unique 4 season texturing (Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring)
- High-resolution 4096x4096 textures
- Over 25,000 acres of high-quality photo real (Including city)
- City includes 5 surrounding islands*
- Highest quality currently available photoreal***
- Dynamic lighting support (P3D v4)
- SODE Jetways
- Recreation of City of Portland*
- Photo-Realistic apron textures
- Ultra-high detail Northeast FBO & Terminal
- Handplaced landclass + autogen
- Night texturing
- Static aircraft optional
- Full P3D v4 compatibility
KPWM Development Team
- Ryan C. - Lead Developer
- Daniel A. - Asst. Lead Developer
- David R. - Developer
- Tyler H. - Developer
KPWM will be available on the SimMarket for $17.99** in October of 2020, with the city of Portland being available at a later date.